Vegetable fat powder is dried coconut meat. Caffeine is good for human body
1. Caffeine can stimulate the central nervous system and muscles, so it can boost the spirit, enhance thinking and memory, and restore muscle fatigue.
2. It can improve heart function, dilate blood vessels and promote blood circulation.
3. For the gastrointestinal system, it can help digestion and fat decomposition.
4. Recently, there is a new study in the United States that coffee can enhance sexual desire, because coffee can improve blood circulation, speed up the heart rate and stimulate the activity of the nervous system. Therefore, the sexual life of regular coffee drinkers is more active than that of non regular drinkers. Moreover, it can reduce the risk of impotence.
The harm of caffeine
1. Aggravate hypertension: because of its analgesic effect, caffeine is often compounded with other simple painkillers. However, if you have high blood pressure for a long time, using a large amount of caffeine will only make your situation worse.
Because caffeine alone can make blood pressure rise, if coupled with emotional stress, it will produce a dangerous multiplier effect. Therefore, people at risk of hypertension should especially avoid drinking caffeinated drinks when they are under great pressure at work. Some people who drink coffee all the year round think they are immune to the effects of caffeine, but this is not the case. A study has shown that after drinking a cup of coffee, blood pressure can rise for up to 12 hours.
2. Induce osteoporosis: caffeine itself has a good diuretic effect. If you drink a lot of coffee for a long time, it is easy to cause bone loss, which will have adverse effects on the preservation of bone mass. For women, it may increase the threat of osteoporosis.
But the premise is that people who don’t take enough calcium in their daily food, or people who don’t often move, and women after menopause lose calcium due to lack of estrogen. These conditions, together with a large amount of caffeine, may pose a threat to bone. If you can enjoy it in a reasonable amount, you can still stop eating because of choking.
Coffee beans contain vitamin B group and niacin, and roasted coffee beans contain higher content of free fatty acids, caffeine and tannic acid than raw coffee beans. Therefore, coffee itself has calories, but not much. The main heat comes from the milk essence and sugar you add when you drink coffee. Although coffee is good for the human body, it must also be appropriate. It should be no more than 4 cups per day, about 800-1000cc. For people who are prone to tension and anxiety, drinking too much may be harmful – caffeine helps to improve alertness, sensitivity, memory and concentration.
But drinking more coffee than you are used to drinking will produce a similar dose of stimulants, which can cause nervousness. For people prone to anxiety disorders, caffeine can worsen symptoms such as palmar sweating, palpitations, and tinnitus. Drinking coffee depends on the time. It is best to drink coffee after meals, because it can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, help digestion, decompose the high calorie and high-fat food just eaten, and it will not stimulate the stomach and intestines because of drinking coffee on an empty stomach. If you drink coffee every day, it will have a good effect on the improvement of constipation.
It’s better not to choose after dinner, for fear it will affect sleep. If you want to drink coffee all night, you may drink a lot unconsciously, which is not good for your health. Therefore, the coffee can be added with fat powder, but the corresponding intake needs to be controlled to ensure the normal drinking standard, which has little impact on health.