Milk powder is a kind of dairy products that we often eat in our life. It is not only unique in taste but also rich in nutritional value. Milk powder has more ways to eat, not only can be used for brewing, but also can be used to make some other delicious food. So, what’s the difference between milk powder and vegetable fat powder? Please follow me and have a look at the secret of milk powder!
Difference between milk powder and fat powder
1. Protein, providing nutrition for the body;
2. Fat, which provides nutrition and energy for the body, and provides strong fragrance of milk;
3. Sugar, milk contains lactose, lactose is very important for the development of young children, it can promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the human intestinal tract, reverse the abnormal fermentation in the intestine, which is beneficial to intestinal health;
4. Minerals, also known as inorganic salts, are indispensable substances for human body, including calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, molybdenum, etc., especially rich in calcium, with reasonable proportion of calcium and phosphorus and high absorption rate;
5. Vitamins, milk contains all known vitamins, its role: vitamin A promotes normal growth and reproduction, maintains epithelial tissue and vision; vitamin B participates in sugar and energy metabolism in the body; vitamin C resists scurvy; vitamin D can regulate the calcification ability of osteoblasts in various metabolic bone tissues; vitamin E can resist aging.
Recent studies have shown that partial hydrogenation of vegetable oil is actually a process of transforming unsaturated fatty acids of vegetable oil into saturated or semi saturated state. Trans fatty acids will be produced in this process, which can increase the low-density lipoprotein in human blood, reduce the high-density lipoprotein, induce vascular sclerosis, and increase the risk of heart disease and cerebrovascular accident. However, total hydrogenation does not produce trans fatty acids, which is a very mature process.
At present, the market has clearly put forward the problem of paying attention to trans fatty acids, requiring manufacturers to indicate the content of trans fatty acids in products. Therefore, we can control the daily intake of trans fatty acids through the composition table to ensure that our health is not affected.