The status of China’s non-dairy creamer industry
In the 1980s, non-dairy creamer entered the Chinese consumer market.
In the 1990s, China’s non-dairy creamer industry entered a period of rapid growth, and foreign and domestic companies began to produce non-dairy creamers on a large scale.
At the beginning of the 21st World, the domestic non-dairy creamer industry has initially formed a relatively complete industrial chain, but the problem of weak competitiveness of production enterprises cannot be ignored.
China’s non-dairy creamer industry value chain composition
Glucose syrup, edible vegetable oil, milk powder and other raw material suppliers-non-dairy creamer manufacturers-raw material agents, regional distributors-milk tea, coffee, baking and oatmeal industries
The profit share of non-dairy creamer manufacturers accounts for about 5%-20%. Relatively speaking, less than 3% is a low profit rate, and more than 10% is a high profit rate.
currently existing problems:
1. Poor quality of raw materials, backward production formula, low R&D technology
2. Less marketing and low brand value
3. State monopoly, regional monopoly
4. The manufacturer is continuously squeezed by raw material agents and regional distributors, and there is not enough funds to carry out technological innovations, resulting in a vicious circle of the entire industry chain and difficult profitability.
Countermeasures to improve the value chain of the non-dairy creamer industry
1. Implement the technology research and development strategy, carry out the reform of the non-dairy creamer production system and the research and development system, and strengthen the production position.
2. The method of research and development while production, and actively invest in market research, promptly give up on product formulas that do not meet market demand and have no development prospects. Learn from well-known manufacturers of non-dairy creamers in the international market.
3. Prepare for the company’s listing, conduct social financing, enrich the pre-production research and development costs, and ensure product quality.
4. The diversification of publicity channels not only shows strength in major industry competitions and industry exchange meetings, but also promotes sales on major online sales platforms and physical dealerships, actively shaping the brand image and attracting more customers.
5. Transformation of non-dairy creamer manufacturers: The production of single non-dairy creamer raw materials is expanded to the production of milk tea raw materials and auxiliary materials, creating and developing milk tea raw materials that meet market needs, conquering consumers with quality and price, tapping market potential, and achieving rich Profit return.